Social Network Analysis for Startups: Finding connections on the social web
$24.99 (as of Oct 17, 2017, 4:52 am)
Usually ships in 24 hours
Does your startup rely on social network analysis? This concise guide provides a statistical framework to help you identify social processes hidden among the tons of data now available.
Social network analysis (SNA) is a discipline that predates Facebook and Twitter by 30 years. Through expert SNA researchers, you’ll learn concepts and techniques for recognizing patterns in social media, political groups, companies, cultural trends, and interpersonal networks. You’ll also learn how to use Python and other open source tools—such as NetworkX, NumPy, and Matplotlib—to gather, analyze, and visualize social data. This book is the perfect marriage between social network theory and practice, and a valuable source of insight and ideas.
- Discover how internal social networks affect a company’s ability to perform
- Follow terrorists and revolutionaries through the 1998 Khobar Towers bombing, the 9/11 attacks, and the Egyptian uprising
- Learn how a single special-interest group can control the outcome of a national election
- Examine relationships between companies through investment networks and shared boards of directors
- Delve into the anatomy of cultural fads and trends—offline phenomena often mediated by Twitter and Facebook
Social Network Analysis: Interdisciplinary Approaches and Case Studies
$129.95(as of Oct 17, 2017, 4:52 am) Add to cart
Social Network Analysis for Ego-Nets
$45.00(as of Oct 17, 2017, 4:52 am) Add to cart
Social Network Analysis and Education: Theory, Methods & Applications
$69.00(as of Oct 17, 2017, 4:52 am) Add to cart
Social Network Analysis: History, Theory and Methodology
$60.00(as of Oct 17, 2017, 4:52 am) Add to cart
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously